Thursday, July 2, 2009

Something for Everyone! (except perhaps sports fans)

While I catch my breath from a busy week and the seemingly endless parade of celebrity deaths, (What's up with that shit?) I thought I'd take the opportunity to remind you all about the many blogs and moods of Doug.
This here blog, Dougsploitation is all about the things I love - like classic TV, campy movies, comic books, great music and other pop culture distractions like Sonseed's now classic "Jesus is a Friend of Mine". Occasionally I run interviews with cool folks like comic genius Wendi McLendon-Covey, SCTV's unsung hero Juul Haalmeyer and Sonseed's groovy lead singer Sal Polichetti. (Look for a one-year anniversary follow-up with Sal next month!)
The Velvet Candy Blog is all about the film & TV projects that I produce through my company, Velvet Candy Entertainment, LLC which includes the feature film SOCKET, the short films REUNION (for HBO) and SCREENING PARTY and the recent No on 8 PSA, THE DEFENDERS. I have a bunch of exciting new movie projects in development, like K-TOWN P.I. and you'll read about them there first.
Hello There Cutie is blog I recently launched with a good friend of mine from San Fransisco. It's an all-ages, family friendly blog dedicated to the cutest things in the world, because the world can be a very ugly place.
On the other end of the spectrum is Nudesploitation, a naughty ADULTS ONLY blog featuring dirty, dirty pictures of naked celebrities, vintage nudie pix and other such prurient and titillating topics. Submissions accepted. :)
Miss Gumm Returns is a photo blog dedicated to preserving the memory of one particularly horrible photo of Judy Garland. This blog has not been updated in quite a while, but you never know when Miss Gumm will be making a comeback.
Also, dormant for the time being is Where's Krissie Now? - another photo blog, this one chronicling the misadventure's of Santa's bastard daughter, Krissie Kristmas!

So there you have it, my diverse assortment of blogs for readers and viewers of all tastes. Do enjoy!

1 comment:

sherri dee said...

Hello There Cutie...!!!